Dining aboard the Durant is a sensual experience.
Tantalize your taste buds and feast your eyes with our menu of mouth-watering delights, artfully presented. Chef Jim Pohl, a 2003 graduate of the Culinary Institute of America and his culinary staff create meals you will never forget. Beverage Manager Rachel Pohl rotates her wine selection periodically to keep it fresh and exciting. She spends all winter imagining and creating new specialty drinks.
View an individual menu to see what is available for each cruise.
Things you need to know for a dine & cruise experience aboard the WW Durant……
- Dining room is heated and enclosed so we sail no matter what the weather.
- You can buy your tickets online with credit card.
- Or call in your reservation. Credit card required to hold. Pay with credit card or cash upon boarding.
- One person can pay for all in the party or you can break up payment. If you want to pay for the cruise in advance, tell the reservationist and he/she will mark your reservation as paid.
- We are able to accommodate many dietary restrictions, such as allergies, GF and lactose intolerant, with advance notice.
- Reservation and menu choice required in advance, including how you want your prime rib cooked.
- 24 hour cancellation policy
- Beverage Manager Rachel Pohl does vary the wine selection throughout the summer. Be sure to check the beverage menu for wines available with your meal.
- Dining room is wheelchair accessible (non-motorized). The heads or bathrooms are not. Please let us know in advance if someone uses a wheelchair or has other special seating needs and we’ll arrange the seating to best fit his/her needs.
- Sorry, we can’t accommodate requests for window seats. Seating is strictly on a first come-first served basis, depending on the configuration of the parties.
- Need 20 reservations to sail on a meal cruise.