We return to our traditional Champagne Brunch in August!
- Boarding 11:30-12:30. Sailing 12:30-3:00
- Reservations recommended (56 is our max)
- August 6 through Columbus Day weekend
- $55 pp ages 12 years & older; $27 children under age 12
- Price includes 2.5 hour cruise, brunch, complimentary champagne, tax & gratuity
Our traditional Champagne Brunch showcases the imagination and culinary talents of Chef Jim and his staff with an astonishing array of hot and cold dishes. This is not your usual brunch buffet!
The cold buffet features the chef-smoked salmon with a side of horseradish dill sauce, fresh fruit, and an assortment of sweet breads and doughnuts. If weather permits, we set up the cold buffet on the upper deck.
And of course juices, coffee, tea, decaf and a complimentary glass of champagne.
The hot buffet line features:
- Egg dish of the day
- Chef-smoked bacon or sausage
- Belgian waffles served with flavored butters and NYS maple syrup
- Seafood Newberg with rice
- Plus another protein, carb and a veggie.
Dessert is served by our wait staff and runs the gamut from flour less chocolate torte drizzled with homemade raspberry sauce and fresh whipped cream to lemon bars to strawberries Romanoff to brownies a la mode or whatever else Chef Jim decides to serve!
Click here to view a lovely video of a Brunch cruise Silvia made a couple of years ago.