We serve a simpler version of Brunch in July!
- Sailing 12:30-2:00 (1st Boarding 11:30; 2nd boarding 12:00)
- The first 48 reservations in the book board first, at 11:30. These 48 are guaranteed seats inside the dining room in case of foul weather. Weather permitting,when we can utilize the open upper deck, we can take up to 75 people. The next wave of reservations board after the first 48, starting 12:00ish. With good weather, you get your choice of sitting inside or upper deck.
- Reservations recommended
- July 2 through July 30
(Aug 6 through Columbus Day weekend we revert to our traditional champagne brunch.)
$47 ages 21+
$30 pp ages 12-20
$20 pp under 12 years
What do you get for your money?
- 90 minute cruise with historic narration
- Tax & gratuity
- Bottomless brunch bar
[includes Mimosas/Bellinis, Bloody Marys, Beer, Wine, well drinks and Sangria, exotic juices, garnishes, coffee, tea]
On the buffet line in the dining room (buffet lines open at boarding):
- Waffle Bar- Choose your topping! NYS Maple syrup, flavored butters, seasonal fruit compote
- Chef-smoked salmon
- Chef-smoked bacon or some other breakfast meat
- An egg station for cooked- to -order omelets
- Chef-smoked salmon with side of dill/horseradish sauce
- Fresh fruit platter
- Sweet breads
- Ribeye Shepherd’s Pie