Sunday Brunch Reinvented Menu
We serve a simpler version of Sunday brunch in July!
- Sailing 12:30 – 2:00 p.m. (first boarding 11:30 a.m.; second boarding 12 p.m.)
- The first 48 reservations in the book board first, at 11:30 a.m. These 48 are guaranteed seats inside the dining room in case of foul weather. Weather permitting, when we can utilize the open upper deck and spread people out, we can take up to 75 people. The next wave of reservations board after the first 48, starting 12-ish. With good weather, the first 48 reservations get your choice of sitting inside or upper deck.
- Reservations recommended
- Bottomless brunch bar available for purchase for $25 pp
[includes Bloody Marys, beer, wine, well drinks and sangria]
- Premium brunch bar available for $35 pp
[includes all of the above plus premium spirits]
What do you get for your money?
- 90 minute cruise with historic narration
- Brunch menu
- Unlimited champagne, bellinis & mimosas
- Guests enjoy exotic juices, coffee, tea, soda, lemonade, or iced tea
- Tax and gratuity
Cold station located on the upper deck (Weather permitting):
- Fresh fruit platter
- Cinnamon fried cakes
- Chef smoked salmon with side of dill/horseradish sauce
- Self Serve champagne bar with exotic juices
At the two buffet stations in the dining room (stations open at boarding):
- Waffle bar- Choose your topping! NYS Maple syrup, flavored butters, and seasonal fruit compote
- An egg station for cooked-to-order omelets
- Ribeye shepherd’s pie
- Peel N’ Eat shrimp with cocktail sauce
- Tiramisu served as dessert!
Raquette Lake Navigation
Click here to call (315) 354-5532 (315) 354-5532 Click here to email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Click here to view location 224 Main Street, Raquette Lake, NY 13436
224 Main Street, Raquette Lake, NY 13436